Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Few Quick Deals

Inconsistency.  It's one of my few flaws...ahem...(please sense the sarcasm).  So, it's been a while on the blog.  Actually, it's been a long while.  Life has been hectic.  Really no more hectic than usual, I guess I've just been a little more crazy dealing with it!  Anyway, I promise to keep trying!  I probably won't have a chance to post a full list of deals this week because I will be out of town, away from my normal routine.  But, I just wanted to share a couple of things you can get for FREE this week!  Keep in mind these deals will be good through Tuesday, April 19.

If you've been getting your Sunday paper, you should have gotten a coupon for $0.50 off Yakisoba noodles (basically fancier Ramen noodles).  I'm not sure what week's insert that coupon was in.  I'm awful at keeping track of that.  This week at Kroger those Yakisoba meals are $0.99.  Go double that coupon and get them for FREE!  I got three of them for free this week!  Hey, if you don't eat them, get them for free anyway and donate them to your church's food pantry.  Why pass up a free deal?

Also, Gardner's has 20 packs of Cokes for $4.99.  Some of the boxes have coupons on them for a free Coke Zero 2 liter with the purchase of a 20 or 24 pack of Coke.  Look for that box, peel that coupon off, and get a FREE 2 liter with your purchase!

One more FREE deal.  The current issue of All You magazine (the only place you can get this magazine is Walmart) has a coupon in it for $2.00 off 2 Mars Easter Candy products.  There is a bunch of fine print about which products apply.  If you look closely, it lists the little M&M's filled eggs and Snickers minis filled eggs.  They are $1 at Walmart.  With your $2.00 off 2 coupon, get two of them for FREE!  I will say, I haven't tried this deal yet.  But according to the coupon, it should work.

Well, it's not much, but I had to make time to post about free stuff.  Who doesn't love free stuff?!  Don't forget to get that Sunday paper full of coupons today.  Much more importantly, go to church, love on your fellow believers, and worship your Savior today!

No comments:

Post a Comment